Wednesday, June 18, 2014

So Grateful

A wordy thank you from me and a big thumbs up from this hunk!

Holy cow.

I am so humbled.

I feel so blessed.

I am so grateful.

In the two days since we've started our fundraising efforts on gofundme.com, we have raised over $600 and have had almost 40 shares of our page. We've had friends and family from across the country reach out to us and offer to help. We have received so much more support than we could have hoped for. True story, my friends--my heart is full.

This morning, my good friend Anzana reached out to me and offered to set up a fundraising auction where the proceeds will be donated to our IVF fund. Anzana is amazing! She has already raised hundreds of dollars in products and gift cards to a variety of shops and websites through her efforts! Anzana herself is even donating $50 towards the auction--and her shop is awesome! If you're interested in checking out the auction Anzana is setting up, she's going through Instagram and she's periodically putting up pictures of the items and companies going up for auction. If you have anything you'd like to donate, contact Anzana at anzana5@gmail.com and let her know. This is a really exciting time for us, and we'd love to have you all involved in any way you'd like.

Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart for all of the love, support, donations, and contact. Thank you for helping us get our story out there. Thank you for the encouragement. And most of all, thank you for being here for us when we need you guys the most. You are all amazing.

Love, love, love,
Bryn

No comments: